In times of aerobic exercise, to maintain a good heart rate could better reduce fat and improve the heart-lung capcacity. Wristband with a photoelectric heart rate sensor could monitor and hint the exercise heart rate to make you adjust the motion state scientifically and sonsume fat continuously and efficiently. Coordinated with the exercise App, the motion state at each moment could be managed scientifically.
- Color: Yellow.
- Material: Silicone & Rubber.
- Size: Approx. 23.5 * 1.9 * 1cm/ 9.3 * 0.75 * 0.4 inch (L*W*H).
- Black Sports Bluetooth Smart Bracelet Pedometer and Activity Tracker with Time and Date.
- IP67 WATERPROOF RATING - Allows the Activity tracker to bear up to 1 meter of submersion in water for a limited period of time.
- STEP & CALORIE COUNTER with 0.42 inch High Definition OLED High Sensitivity Touch Screen.
- HEART RATE AND SLEEP MONITOR - Built in sensors measures your heart rate and sleep quality.
- SMART BRACELET SYNCS WITH IPHONE AND ANDROID DEVICE - vibrates to alert you for message and phone calls.
- Battery capacity:.70MAH.
- Standby time:.300 hour.
- Input voltage: 5V.
- Watch strap: TPU elastomer.
- Total length: 235mm width: 19mm.
- Screen: 0.42 inch OLED.
- Heart rate: S7000.
- Bluetooth:Bluetooth 4.0 /compatible ( android and IOS).
- Touch: Touch mode button.
Waterproof: IP67 Grade.
- Sensor: Low power acceleration sensor.
- Function configuration.
- Short message: SMS Bluetooth sync reminder.
- Time: OLED show 24style.
- Pedometer: Motion planning step Sport mileage record.
- Call reminder: vibration(Call,Short message,We chat, QQ).
- Sleep monitoring: Monitoring sleep quality.
- Charging interface: USB socket.
- Standby time:300 hour.
- Alarm clock: cellphone in tercalate ( clock).
- APP share: Movement condition.
- Control type: Button control, APP control.
A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
- Who you are
- Why you sell the items you sell
- Where you are located
- How long you have been in business
- How long you have been running your online shop
- Who are the people on your team
- Contact information
Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.