This is a cloning universal remote control that can duplicate your existing remote controllers, such as vehicle central locking systems, garage doors, electronic gates, electrical appliances, car sunroofs, heating systems, etc. Works with 2260, 2262，PT2264，PT2240（LX2240），CS5211，1527( EV1527，HS1527，HX1527), SMC918，AX5026，SMC926，AX5326-3, AX5326-4, FP527, HT600, HT680, HT6207, HT6010, HT6012, HT6013, HT6014, HT12D, HT46F49E, PIC16F630, ect.
- Color: Black
- Material: Metal and plastic
- Size: 50 x 33 x 12mm
- Channels: 4
- Distance: 50m
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Rated Current: 15mA
- Remote control garage, vehicle central locking systems, rolling shutter door, expansion gate, LED lamps, various alarm devices, switch signal, car/motorbike alarms, remote control, audio and other wireless remote control fields
- Button slide cover to protect buttons avoid accidental unplanned operation
- Handy key chain size attaches to your car keys
- Works with 2260, 2262，PT2264，PT2240（LX2240），CS5211，1527( EV1527，HS1527，HX1527), SMC918，AX5026，SMC926，AX5326-3, AX5326-4, FP527, HT600, HT680, HT6207, HT6010, HT6012, HT6013, HT6014, HT12D, HT46F49E, PIC16F630, ect.
1. Clear the copy remote controller: Long press the original key and this new key at the same time, then release your hand when the light flash quickly.
2. Copy: Press the button of the original remote control and button of this new remote control at the same time, stay for a few seconds, then release when the new remote control lights flash quickly, finally, the copy finished.
3. Use: If all the above operation succeed, the romote control can be used dirtectly. If it can not work, please clear the new remote control and start over.
4. Recover: If you meet misoperation and cancle useful codes, before re-copy, you can press the below two keys at the same time for seconds and release when the lights flash quickly, then the control will be recovered.
A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
Who you are
Why you sell the items you sell
Where you are located
How long you have been in business
How long you have been running your online shop
Who are the people on your team
Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.