* Remote control extenders (sometimes called infrared extenders or simply IR extenders) allow you to extend the range of your infrared remote controls so that you can control equipment which is out of sight.
* Commonly used when your receiver is hidden away in a cupboard, in a different room, or behind your TV.
* Standard universal 3.5mm jack connection.
* 1.5m long cable gives plenty of length to position the sensor where visible.
* Small and discreet in size, easy to hide away out of sight.
Cable type: cooper wire
Receive Frequency: 38KHZ
Receive distance: 10-15m
Connector: 3.5mm Jack
Cable Length: Approx. 1.5m / 59in
Package Size: approx. 13 * 7 * 2.5cm / 5.11 * 1.77 * 0.98in
Package Weight: approx. 28g / 0.98oz
1Pc * IR Infrared Remote Receiving Line
A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
- Who you are
- Why you sell the items you sell
- Where you are located
- How long you have been in business
- How long you have been running your online shop
- Who are the people on your team
- Contact information
Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.